The worst thing that came into my eyes when I saw the cough medicine - 'Blackcurrant flavour'.
I have no problems swallowing pills, actually, it's the contrary... especially when it's blackcurrant or strawberry those types of flavours. I have never liked these flavours in medicine, never in my life till this point, whether I was a kid or a teenager.
'Sip and swallow slowly, preferably taken without dilution'. This is written on the label. What the heck? Swallow slowly? As if I'm drinking the delicious Iced Mocha from Starbucks or the Iced Passion Fruit Red Tea from EasyWay? Argh.
When am I going to recover? I need my health.
Good luck and all the best to those who will be helping in the Charity Drive starting tomorrow. Utterly sorry that I can't join you guys due to this damn sickness in me.
I have no problems swallowing pills, actually, it's the contrary... especially when it's blackcurrant or strawberry those types of flavours. I have never liked these flavours in medicine, never in my life till this point, whether I was a kid or a teenager.
'Sip and swallow slowly, preferably taken without dilution'. This is written on the label. What the heck? Swallow slowly? As if I'm drinking the delicious Iced Mocha from Starbucks or the Iced Passion Fruit Red Tea from EasyWay? Argh.
When am I going to recover? I need my health.
Good luck and all the best to those who will be helping in the Charity Drive starting tomorrow. Utterly sorry that I can't join you guys due to this damn sickness in me.