Thursday, April 15, 2010

Get Hired: Our Story! & Sushi King



The forum today was a great success, with Timothy Tiah (who is the founder of Nuffnang and also the dream of many girls... I apologize that I still haven't figured out what's so hot about him) as one of the guest speakers. After the forum, my impression for Timothy Tiah is that he's just an ordinary 26-year-old guy. But from the way he talked, he sounded more like 18 or 19. Well, I guess it's good to sound young :)

Had another round of Sushi King in this week (wow), but it's nothing compared to Jhern's-Sushi-King-every-day lol. Was very fun and finally, they served one of my favourite dish - baby octopus :D

Sushi tour members today: Michelle & her friend (friend? :D), Max & Gabriel, Kin Lim, Adrian, Deric, Long, Jhern & his 3 friends, and me.

SICK Q JOR.
Argh... Voice is half gone.

DING dong.

P.S. The lost of voice is definitely not due to frequent visits to Sushi King :P